View Single Post
Old 04-16-03, 08:28 PM   #3
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...

IP:

Let tell you right now that I’m destin to win…and I’m gonna start from the endin so I don’t have to pretend-to-begin/
It’s Round two and I’m still leaving this MC crippled and scarred…you writing verses on boners but they still aint hard/
Blunt- you just might- drop a good verse on a good occasion… but every time you drop you come like used playstations/
Your about as fluent as claymation… you anxiously waiting a winning record but you need to *stay patient*/
You stuck on a losing-trip, you need a vacation…your verses will fit in better with the Dot-Com family at Gay-Nation/
Kid- I’m about to put your words and your sole in touch…cuz with your foot in your mouth your ass won’t be talking much/
I murder emcee’s when I battle- watch me cop-a-kill…and make that W vanish in front of your face like I was Copperfield/
The only reason you think you hot is because u got no fans…u sold out no-shows, your entertaining empty stands/
Your supplying with-out demand…let me pull your pants down to prove to every one that you’ve been dis-manned/
We aint even started to battle yet and you already on the retreat…if my eyes serve me correct, you surfin round RB with the most defeats/
You couldn’t even be shit with your head in the toilet seat…you rapping with candy in ya mouth and trying to say your rhymes are sweet/
Fuck this, smoking this cat is a waste-of-time…even my watch stops when you start to rhyme/
You need to set up an alias as compost-fine…cuz every time you com-post you post up recycled lines/
It’s like I tied you to the L, they way your bound-to-Lose…you’ll be sleeping in the ocean cuz I provide water front-views/

You got smoked:::::

Blunts are for smokers not for those who over and over re-act/
You didn’t have a chance the first time so why the hell did u rematch!/
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable