View Single Post
Old 04-16-03, 08:49 PM   #2
lilbrick005

IP:

MY VERSE

If your ass step to me, you will get “Knocked the fucked out!” like “Smokey said in Friday”, You must be “Chucky” cause this battle is “Childs Play”
I must be “Kool-Aid” cause my “Punch” is all in the “Mix”, I will “crunch” you in “two bars” like im eating a “twix”
Your rhymes make me laugh, you spit as good as clowns, you use the same lines as your brother, so your spits are no only PRE-WRITTEN, but they also “Hand-me-downs”
I cut your neck off, so like Janet Jackson at the BET Awards, you have no voice, The only “Award” you will ever get is the “Viewer’s Choice, for number 1 cocksucker who keeps dicks moist”
You can never beat me, no matter how many of my rhymes you’ve cloned, your spits have "already been seen", like a dvd that says “Previously Owned”
I will murder you so you understand that no one lives forever, buy you a “toilet” just so you can “get your shit together”
I will verbally scratch you, like you was an ictch, you better call police for "Lyrical Domestic Violence", the way my rhymes "abuse" this bitch.
My rhymes got you dazed like drinking Jucie and Jin, I will be the cause of your first loss, and you will give me my 7th win.
My last punches already kicked your ass, I think enough has been said, I kick you in your “Foot with my Tims” to show you that your rhymes are “Boot-Leg”