i recover...

Intro:
You don't belong on RB..with tractors behind ya, you still couldnt push me
this Kids soft and cuddly...i heard his *name* in disneys *Monsters INC*

Blah

Knight, your own words *Fail* you...thats why you *FeeD off Rejection*
You need this *Flow* to *Survive* like blood types and *Intravenous Injections*
Notice your fans Pullin the *Shades* down in *Broad daylight*
Call yourself *Lampshade* cuz your still is style *dim* in the middle of the *kNIGHT*
This is like *practice* before the *big game*..i just *walkin thru* this kid
he's simplistic, only time he talks about *Semi's* is in *math* class referrin to *Radius'*
Like *Forgettn Yeast While Bakin*.. You Aint Neva Gettn Ya *Cake-Up*
The Only *Powder* You Touchin Is *Make-up*...So Like *Dry Sex*..You Jus A *Fake-Fuck*
Your *PRoduction* is *Ass*...I post some *Shit* and everyone *jumps on my dick*
Your crews sick? Why do they *Run* they *laxatives* whenever *challenged-to-script* {text}
Call this battle *one sided*..like i'm battlin a *one legged* kid on a *kickstand*
*You ain't never gonna be hot*...thats a positive...you won't need any *FANS* lol
You really want fans? Only *fans* you'll ever *See* will *rotate* on your *ceiling*
Like *blind priests* with *nerve disease* touching *alter boys*...One *HAS NO FEELING*
And when i look at *The ProductiON*..i dont see a fake ass leader and 30,000 followers
I see *Snow White*...a bunch of *midgets* tryin to get inside the *Pussy* of *Her/knightshade* lmao
I'm an element of destruction..construction somethin wit destructive function totally crushin this kid's glory
I'm like *A.D.D.* kids at *3D movies*..you'll need *pills to make ya Ill* and *special glasses* to *SEE me* ha
I *Throw down* a knight...like playin *Chess* with *retards*..shit will always be *Unfair*
After *facing ME*..kids gonna want to *Wear rags over his head*..like *osama bin ladens mother* ouch...

Finish this fake fuck:
I use text to snap necks.. overload hard dives.. leavin your computer unable ta compute~this
Cuz i leave *Knight's ass* like his *Siggy*....you *TRY IT...RIP IT...then LEAVE IT* hot ripped

Damn..

OnE

^^24 barz...voting commences
No Crew, OR DR votes..votes must be well explained