View Single Post
Old 04-18-03, 07:47 PM   #2
fgee

IP:

like an illuminated encyclopaedia i'll enlighten u to the facts, for every good once in a blue moon line u spit another detracts/
relax Dirty Shanks stop duckin your head while i deliver, watch as i arch back spittin 'arrows' directly to ya dome make u 'quiver', my liquid rhymes freezin you out like a liquid nitrogen shiver/
ur like a testicle free armless rapper, haven't got the balls or the bottle to test my skills that matter, cos when push comes to shove ur still pushing and even then it's lack-lustre, strength in mind and body more than u can ever muster/
u see my rhymes are worthy and this is a banker win, and like an eternal time delay vault theres no way in, so take this one on the chin cos merking is my 'buisness' and ur a 'brief case', part and 'parcel' (partial) send you packing with a neck brace/
resevoirs store water but u have no flow in reserve, i'm feeding this bithc-dog his food freshly served, it's nearly 12 i've just observed and i'll skin this howlin bastard and wear-wolf, silver coated lyrics killing u softly cos it's an easy win, falling hard i floor u even before u begin, u see i turn OK verses into KO's versus 'your name here', i also didn't want to mention the fact that ur queer, sorry but the amount of dick u ridin u best get a saddle cowboy, with that squeaky voice on the mic all u do is annoy, and no wonder ur names dirty cos ur mouths full of shit, never been close to a personal dis 100 percent miss/
face it i've got a monopoly in this game stoppin you before u go, i could take a pause to let this verse sink in but ur reel real slow, i'm de-seeding this bitch out before he can grow, from previous spits it's clear u've been e-rectally de-flowered actin like a pansy released, call me Mozzart i just orchestrated your musical death a master piece, it's official i now pronounce u verbally deceased

just match it for length or whatever