View Single Post
Old 04-18-03, 08:33 PM   #2
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

let me heat this shit up, RAW SPIT MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

..::Warm-Up::..
I'll Remove the Blood in your Veins dickslap-with-warps then gangbang your Leg just to cripple-your-walk,
cuz you trip-on-ya-talk like an extasy tab did-to-a-shark the only way you gonna rip me is if ya lines were bittin-n-sharp,
just like a misfit-at-dark you ain't seein no light cuz even if your intelect turned Radio-Active you wouldn't-b-Bright,
so I choose-for-a-fight but you'll probably drop a newyears-recite cuz my punches leave ya colors blue in a fusion-of-Knight...

..:Grave-yard of Words::..
My Fists Of Fury Bruise your spits with Master-Lee Punches while you still tryin to enter the dragon's faith-of-keys,
Backdraft the Race-of-speeds make ya Spine Chase-ya-knees while your tryin too create Placebo pills just too Make-Believe you could Take-this-chief,
Lets-Face-This-Geek's Verse, it must Be On BirthControl cuz Even The slightest Miniscul Seed of a Punch ain't CUMmin through to grace-my-cheeks.....

..::Multi POWER::..
Snap-the-pass-of-wire that'll Collapse-ya-spine terrorize-the-facts-inside-ya, Rubberize ya Legs and then slash-ya-tires,
Step-next-beside-ya and snatch-the-breath-of-fire so you couldn't even Spit Heat holdin a massive-lighter,
Grab-your-Text-and-guide-ya with Drag-on Lines but you couldn't even tranves-The-tightness if you had a sexchange and a wet-vagina.....

..::Methaphorical Thorment::..
Punch this kid with Illness that hurts your Crucial Words worst then first-tuberculosis,
My Affective-thorment makes your body parts run across Deserts like a lepra-nomad,
you'd Better Check-the-gourmet cuz I'm Burnin cheesy Lines Circlin around ya styles with Plaques-off-orbits,
So you Wanna Elevate in a Shockin-Way But Not-Today cuz you couldn't even Pick up Heavy Lines If u had an Electric-Fork-Lift....

------------------------------------
Rest in Peace, you've been X'ed

Signed: KnightShade.
Attached Images
File Type: gif stickout.gif (1.2 KB, 103 views)