View Single Post
Old 04-19-03, 01:12 AM   #8
J.T. KNUCKLES

IP:

oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk
wow good verses for both kats alot of wordplay lots of wordplay kind of wordplay I had to go back and read again.

Conform the bestowed, I drop ‘Electric body Shocks’ to step up and own your ass like JailHouse Uniform Codes,
Im ‘Immortal’- worldly re-known for heavy consummate beat-downs, and holding straight tonnes,
Utilising still portals, this weak-clown gets merked in meek-towns, get murdered, I'll be known as the Next ~Golden OnE~,
Your verse is inconsequential, this detrimental mental slips disks and flips scripts when I slay hides,
Never sentimental, but experimental proving your style has limited capacity like hard discs for A drives,
good shit from shade.

This is like *practice* before the *big game*..i just *walkin thru* this kid
he's simplistic, only time he talks about *Semi's* is in *math* class referrin to *Radius'*
Like *Forgettn Yeast While Bakin*.. You Aint Neva Gettn Ya *Cake-Up*
The Only *Powder* You Touchin Is *Make-up*...So Like *Dry Sex*..You Jus A *Fake-Fuck*
Your *PRoduction* is *Ass*...I post some *Shit* and everyone *jumps on my dick*
Your crews sick? Why do they *Run* they *laxatives* whenever *challenged-to-script* {text}
Call this battle *one sided*..like i'm battlin a *one legged* kid on a *kickstand*

good shit.....aight one got this one wit all wordplay but he put in punches tho good battle hard 2 pick'
vote=ONE