View Single Post
Old 04-19-03, 01:51 PM   #4
fithycalibur

IP:

ayo i spit ya battle leave'n fields of "mutalated" "emcees" "mutated" wit "rings" burned on 3rd "degree"//1
"unafiliated" apendges remain from "incontact" wit cha "soul" calibur burns "that" at the same time leave'n corps ur "cold"//2
my mind "state" gang "rape" verses in "day" to leave grey areas of "knightshade" dead of inner body "decae"//3
small raoch "compax" no vilontle step "ons" they made "decon" silently kill'n like "anthrax" for this "cat"//4
couple of "complex" "lines" when ya "text" make half sence all the "time"//5
worthless penny wit hole "thoughts" when shits cost a "dime"
u popped blood "clot"//6
curupted "minds" blast of leaky "fluid" turned solid when ur bloods "caught"//7
several "severed" pieces of bone&flesh from "dots" put together to "slice" to shreds shaded "knights" ontario style of "life" long "plots"//8

switch

i'm no joke double standard always "play" for "real", give'n u 24hr notices like "unpayed" electric "bills"//9
past words was "mean't" for "torement" the above switch text "skill", u over weight asshole only good for knowledge of a "foreman" "grill"//10
u real "underclass" i'll knightshade ur "production" play games wit this lil boy til his systems "advance"//11
me neva "suck'n" try rep'n "it",and calibur will stop the life of live'n "it" "pluck'n" all "hunted" chicken when "hunt'n" fithys "gun'n"//12