View Single Post
Old 04-19-03, 03:13 PM   #3
fithycalibur

IP:

yo no half "step'n" on "chicks" that use "clits" for a "weapon","protect'n" fucks from "happen'n" when facial shots i'm "project'n"//1
str8 blows from "blowjobs" all eyes "clogged" when my "erections" unload'n leathal "injections",leave'n u wit an ejaculated face spit'n my orgasmic "collections"......whoa!//2
i boil to a "spill" leave most women and children "killed"
of hot "insaults","grilled" to crisp "crunch" of punchlines ate'n for "brunch" and its grandma's "fault"//3
fake dreams of be'n a big drug "lord", but the only thing u carry is tampax "galore",and i'm curious to know how much pads really hit'n "for"//4
tony wasn't a joke i thought u was "guy" but yo tonya is worst cuz this is a fucked "reply"//5

switch(3bar questioning wit the 2bar answer!)

why would u wanna be 17 and call urself a "grandmother"?
unless u had a "daughter" at 6,and she came out be'n a youger "fucker"//6
why would u wanna battle a "man"?is it the fact u mis-spelled ur own "name""again"?,and u really a gay "dame" and i exsposed ur out the closet bio dikes r "strange"//7
why do u only have 29 "post"?,and ur list of wins is like u beat 2 emcees in each battle that u "host"//8
thats wierd ur battle record says ur still "new" i'll agree wit that,and ur post "too" cuz i put together 2 and 2 and u profile says u started 7-19 of "02"//9
u must of been bored signed up found it wasn't for u at 16,and waited a year ta comeback "to" a clash wit this pistol that will deminish "u"//10