View Single Post
Old 04-22-03, 02:51 PM   #4
fithycalibur

IP:

productions germs ain't the hardest when ya'll niggas gone learn, i guess after i put the heat to ya DBZ character,and give ur sayian a perm//1
u burn from bullets that graze domes when triggas i pull it,send about 16 to ya head leave'n hair cuts faded ta mullets//2
ur bribe gets denied the question why try?,when ur power levels is 1 i'm super 4,uped 3 more times//3
yo crew lil kids fuck'n wit big wigs and grown men,i leave track records on ur arm cuz i'm dope injected and infectin u like "herorin"//4
overdose'n cut off leave u fiend'n and jones'n,see where it says reply don't try, u would be better off no-show'n//5

switch

decapate lyrics when i'm demask'n this so called canible,ask'n if hes a bitch human r a pussy ass animal,that had to many view'ns of the movie hanible-lector//1
fithy's 1 shot will leave a blown up sector,its not beef its just a hard ass jestuor,rounds leave u hop'n up in down like u was play'n outburst or guesstuor//2
i spit first u spit first,nigga thast dead, no matter the out come u still gone give up that head and be out done,cuz i blackmaled ur bribed 1//3
apply to much pressure and i'll snap ur pencial tip lil broke dick, i'll snatch ur notebook and ask for money in large incraments//4
hold'n shit for ransoms what i represent, and this is just death part 1 that u deal'n wit//5