View Single Post
Old 05-01-03, 09:39 PM   #14
LyricalDeath

IP:

aight here it is first battle at dis site

i rip all kinda cords like my brothers spinal and my OPPONENTS VOCALS,my complicated verse will leave his computer COMPONENTS TOTALLED,i took a visit to {whackville} for one purpose to SMOKE DIS LOCAL//(hes a local in whackville get it)

talk about skills and this FAG OWN'S NONE,cuz the only blocks of brooklyn he owns are the LE-GO ONE'S//(short to keep it fair)

when i see his verse i say his PITIFULNESS IS WRITTEN,i murder him wit lyrical punches and leave him in CRITICAL CONDITION//(short)

I spit voters do u DARE TO RATE,this kid wrote his verse in microsoft word copied it seen my verse and was SCARED TO PASTE//(scared to paste his verse against mine get it)

if u were chinese i would lyrically TAKE YA JEWELS(family jewels),this faggot is so whack and clueless u(G) had to have another member MAKE YA RULES//(get it)

after im done this guy will be TOAST,get one vote at da MOST,my level kid u aint CLOSE,cuz im killin this kid wit 30 less POSTS//(i have that many less posts get it)

i hit this kid so hard he dont know where he FROM(his location is blank),when u jack off wit a boner that's the only kinda hard u CUM//(come hard in a battle cum hard get it)

this kid bites his verses like winoa rhyder SHOPLIFTS,im {sonnin} this kid so bad it's like he got ADOPTED//(get it do u know what sonned means)

TRY TO GET SOME WORDPLAY

i kill wit my COMP-LIC-AT-ED VERSE,DROP DIS FAG-GOT FIRST,i didnt wanna jus kill him so i SHOT HIS BRAIN IN HURSTS,im tired of fuccin wit dis newbie cuz u DROP.....GAY...SPITS...HERB//(did that so it sounded better)

ONLY DOIN TEN

battlin dis kid is like compton everyDAY BLOODSHED,cuz i completely murdered dis man cuz his lyrics are PLAYED N DEAD//(there ya go kinda weak)

aight here we go again

mess wit me im bout to RIP YA DUDEu whack as hell that's why u only got 3 guys IN YA CREW
im lyrically RIPPIN THROUGHyour SPITTIN DUDE
people could put explicit content stickers on the images of the shit i DID TO Ui murda this man in different ways like his skin TISSUE'S THROUGH//4 lines)

u betta take a break from me and let your MIND RESIDE,cuz im bout to fucc up tha structure your SPINE PROVIDES,next time u try to battle me try to RHYME IN LINES,cuz jus da thread that u posted against me is a SIGN U DIED//4 lines

kid u bout to be SONNED,cuz u rap like u came from a fuccin elk that weighed a TON//his mother and his location get in elk-ton)
2 lines

u like a dog that can't bite and aint BARKIN YET,u couldn't spit elevated if u rapped in a CARSON JET//get it
2 lines

when i killed this faggot he MET GOD,cuz i battered n bruised this faggot till he was more blue than sonic the HEDGE-HOG//
2 lines

i hit u so hard your computer will malntfunction this SHIT,cuz when i said SPIT, i meant words not the length of the verse that u BIT//
3 lines

i lyrically rip my FISTS THROUGH, your skin TISSUE,leave ya WRISTS RUINED,cuz my punches are like heate sinking rockets and sense your words never bring heat that's the only way my punches don't HIT U//
4 lines

battlin me u pay wit ya life cuz the TOLL IS HIGH,i will lyrically break our back and FOLD YOUR SPINE,this is over now bitch u think u won let the POLLS DECIDE//
3 LINES

it's over kid i already BEAT U MAN,i hit u so hard i make u light headed then u be the SEE THROUGH CLAN,u lost kid accept it and stop say u THINK U CAN//

alright quick keystyle

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK I CAN'T VOTE IN HERE YET