View Single Post
Old 05-03-03, 10:12 PM   #5
fgee

IP:

Suicide in my sleep;

collapsing on my bed the world of dread runs through my head/
thoughts weigh heavy like lead an exhausted mind empty of living but full of dead.......mental scars ripped open as tears turn red, draining the strength from my body as wounds are bled

the world seems so cruel and offers no respite, every path appearing blocked might as well give up the fight/
days of innocence left behind i only see the night, clouds loom overhead blocking out rays of light, and dissapearing just as i catch sight

the back ground music fades into meaningless speech, similar to my existence thoughts skip to the beats, wandering astray negative overcomes positive inflicting defeats, wishing i could exchange this body for better and throw away the receipt

misery compounded by rejection in music, when they ripped up the contract i turned to alcohol and abused it, money drank away and rehab couldnt make me quit, turning to extreme ways to relieve the pain life became illegit, now it's suicide i want to commit

in a state of sickness i reach for my pills, down the gullet it fills a gap and spills into my blood stream hidden emotions it conceals
gradually time slows down and the room appears sureal, entering this ordeal which will return in the morning a monster revealed

pupils dilate one last time before sleep, finally i can escape reality and relax from consciousness in one leap, head slumps into the sheets head becomes sweaty dripping beads, internally my heart is blocked no longer bleeds, killing me softly resulting from my addictive needs

18 years of life sacrificed all in the feeble hope of a happier afterlife, as blood congeals in the veins my remains turn white
eyes closed......they found my body decomposed accidental suicide from an over dose

Newspaper Column;

After 2 weeks the corpse of a local man were found
Now the remains are buried at the cemetery burial ground
Apparently the unknown male living on his own OD'd on pills
Police say his body was unrecognisable and are studying photo stills
It is assumed he mistook the drugs for his medication
*But u and i know he purposely swallowed his final destination*