View Single Post
Old 05-04-03, 03:19 PM   #5
Pr0phecy

IP:

*looks at Mic Check and slapps the shit out of 'em..*listen up kid***mic check<<<1-2*

Ya style is 'Ol' and 'Dirty' like that "Bastard" from the Wu-tang Clan~ You insane man if you think you can 'bring me down' like they did that statue of that Hussein Man/My style is like the Twin Towers~Mic Check is what you see when planes land~How a coward like you gonna claim to be a "Braves" FAN?/ This murder is easy like havin' you owe me money and then committin' suicide~ I spit 'from the soul' (De La Soul), I would've had more competition battlin' 'Me, Myself and I'/You gettin' "The Blast" like I was Kweli and Hi-tek all rolled in ONE~I would say you have bitten verses but they don't look good enough to be STOLLEN ONES/You couldn't 'take what's yours' if you were HOLDIN' YA SON~How is it I'm the last man standin' and you were HOLDIN' A GUN?/The best chance you got of takin' me out is hiring a SNIPER~but that's still impossible cause I can't be seen like cars with dirty windshield WIPERS/25 bars was the max, and I know you used every bar~Those "Cappadonna" flows won't get you far like a engine-less CAR....HARDY HAR HAR HAR! /Don't get me wrong dog, It's not that niggas don't respect you~It's just that if there was a dick sucking election, they'd be the first ones to ELECT YOU/I'll give you Props though, It was a decent and Good Flow~For a homo who approaches girls and gets the same response...."NO HOE!"/You couldn't even get Benzino to collab on your Pro-mo~what makes matters worse is that even Ja was a NO SHOW (Ja will do anything with anybody)After this you might wanna LEAVE-THIS-SITE~cause you've 'fallen', I'll have to go back and tell ALICIA-KEYS SHE'S RIGHT/Here's some advice, elevate ya style HOMIE~Battles some Newbies, Come back and Show me, then maye I'll respect you If you try not to BLOW ME