View Single Post
Old 05-04-03, 03:41 PM   #7
MiC ChEcK

IP:

Hey yo......
You're an X-Man, you lack the Y chromosome....
You hit clubs and like shopping for milk, you bring the homo home...
----------------------------------------------
A pyromaniac kicking dirt at your debris the only cat to set McDonalds on fire proving that I BURN MC's to the THIRD DEGREE//
This kid must be some type of a STUPID G' putting my pictures next to a bunch of sheep claiming that he's HERD OF ME//
Im HOPING MY methods of HOLDING NINE weapons will be enough when it comes to VOTING TIME//
No SCOLDING MINE punches would put so many stitches on you that you can open up your own CLOTHING LINE//
Only time this numbered mc will see a V is if we were battling in the ROMAN TIME//
I'm too nice leaving voters speechless as if they were QUOTING MIMES//
Like a shitty poker hand; for u this is FOLDING TIME cause ur record is like Wheel of Fortune; its rare to get a V son//
I have this won as each gun blasts to leave ur knee stunned//
And carve out your insides just to prove you dont have the guts to take me on//
You make me yawn...I blast with barrage n slash a whole or two through your mirage//
You and winning don't fit like cannibals in a life preserving montage//
Don't you know that in battles I'm delivering sick scripts like mails for medical patient actors//
Got u feeling down like touching kids with Syndrome you'll see I win when we add up all the factors//(votes)
Your employed tones wont stand a chance when I deploy stones at this Vendetta grown//
I destroy bones while ur punches connecting are like calling someone with toy phones//
Face it dogg only time U will follow up with a V is posting the alphabet in order//
Im a retarded mc; only cause I spit with a diss-order; no crossing this border//
Like running into steel doors, defeating me is something you wont go through with//
Im too swift; I hold it down my design like a glue stick; this battles like my dick ya blew it//
Fuck it, I thought this site was gay enough until we had Vendetta come in//
Fag had his mouth around the mic like he was ready to blow something// lol

V*=victory

*oh, and as for biting.....spitten in a few was litterally for 25 lines
-think about that...

good luck