Only time madman is thinkin freely is when he gets Knocked-Out,
Makin cat's stopbouts out of places to run like high school Drop Out's,
He'll be a no show get's arrested just so he can Cop-Out,
madman can't connect with punches all he does is Shove an Push,
I come locked an loaded- like this kid's avatar he Fires Blanks,
you run wit no one- The Productions rep MC's in the Highest Ranks,
Battle? man don't disrespect me- check me an watch me Wreck Dreams,
I always play mad- you couldn't win this game if ya Decked-Me,
This herb brushes his teeth with brillo pads to spit steel plated bars with burnt heat,
You still failed to believe my shit was tighter, just like a pussy harassed fighter,
I'm too clever to catch fire i should bitch slap my hoe and whoever gassed his lighter,
mad man's topic is the prospect of pain murkin his foolish pride servin him a mental block,
Hyponotic product of your brains logic that works slower than the hour~hand on my clock,
Fall to your demise i despise those who prize their pride with no skills to detect,
Put you in your place respect the vet who's correct and fans i continue to collect,
Cuz my presence puts a smile on your face but watch me put another under your neck,
madman resorts to biting old rhymes to combat, your skills not suited against this Vet,
Dont bother to attack cuz its a tactic the way imma get this cat booted like Methane,

..::Style switch::..

I Got you Sweatin Me, Searchin Ya Change Bag For Recycled Ryhmes Cuz you so Purse Per Rated,
Rap Flow Is Dead Son, Punch you Dead In The Cranium... I'll Leave u So Fists I Cated...,
Folk= Fouly Overated Lyrical kondition, This Rap Shit Requires Skill.. And You Dont Fit The Description,
You Aint On My Level Dont Breach The Partition, You Lie About Your Reverse Sexuality But You still Contact Dick,
Im Crowned And He Shouts Thats mine, Smack Him To The Ground Because He's Lien To Be Down...,
Sayin I Beef him, Whats He Mouthin About... And him givin Knightshade Brain, Isnt the only Way He goin Down For The Count,
Boxers Fights Got madman Seeing Bright lights, I Guess There No Expalnation To Why U See Stars...,
I Write similes nice and clean, ya Could Be a Virgin Midget.. ya ass still wouldnt be half as Tight as me,
Might as well sign off RBBL, Nobody Wants U Here, And as for this Battle,u Gettin A loss, No Jokes,
Fill Ya Scripts... Cuz After This You'll Be Thinkin About Your Lifes in sure ence More than OldFolks!!!

30 bar's enjoy