View Single Post
Old 05-07-03, 09:57 PM   #11
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

IP:

*Disciple Sees Anotha WannaBe Eminem..........Lays It Down*

'Amplifyin' The Cries Of Ur Beatin While Tappin For The Sounds Of This 'Mic Check'/Submergin U In Water Wit One Thousand Volts Of Power Causin Ur Tongue To Touch The Back Of Ur Neck

I'ma Lyrical 'Jedi' Descended From The 'Stars' Excellin In Verbal 'Wars'/Shinin Light On Ur 'Darkside' Connectin Wit Punches Usin My Spiratical 'Force'

U Might Be 'Drunk Off Of Vodka' Cracka Yeah I Peeped Ur 'AOL Handle'/BUt My 'Shots' Will 'Sober' U Up Witnessin Is A '100 Proofs' Like A Bottle Of 'Jack Daniels'

Murderin Ur Verses 'Decapitatin' Every Part Of This Administratin 'Member'/Ur Crew Screamin 'Someone Please Call 911' Realizin That Ull 'Be Gone Till November'

Castin A 'Clipse' Over UR Persona Rapbattles Askin 'What Happened 2 That Boy'/Disciple Killed Em On 'BlackStreet' For The
Reason Mic Check Wasn't Bringin' Him 'Joy'

Hollow Tips Eruptin Ur Lungs Released From My I.L.L.matical Glock/
And Easy Victorious Battle When My Oppenent Is Equal To 'Jenny From The BLock'

Ur Blows Are Weaker Than A Parapalegic Wit A Contagious Case Of Leprosy/Rippin Ur 'Innards' Out Makin Ur Verses 'Infertile' Disciple Givin U A 'Radical Hystorectimy'

'Screw'-in U Deeper Wit Every 'Nail' I Pound Provin U Got No Skillz In 'Crafts-Man'/U Been Votin In All My Battles 'Stalkin' 13th Disciple Consider This Duel For My Biggest 'Fan'

It Must Be The Night Before 'Halloween' Cuz The 'Devil' Possessed Me Wit Murderous 'Michael'/Mic Check Must Be Drinkin A '12 Pack' Of 'Canned' Co-Ni-Ac Cuz He Has A Tendacy To 'Recycle'

I Admit I Was In Shock When I Seen Ur Identity In 'Member Pictures'/A Marshall Mathers Carbon 'Copy' Just Like Ur Lyrical Scriptures

'8 Mile' Wuz Dope But When U Take It To That Extent.........Damn!/
Next Thing U Know U Starrin' In A Movie Called 'Single White Man'

(More) And (More) 'Bull'-Dozin Ur RHymes Which I Repeatedly 'Gore'/'Choppin' Away Like A 'Tree' U Realizin Ur 'Syc-A-(More)'

Mic Check Lackin Abilities To Even 'Check' On The 'Mic'/He's Like
'Ellen Degeneres' Denyin That She's A Muff Eatin 'Dike' (oohhhh)

......26 lines............deal wit it................................................ ......1