View Single Post
Old 05-08-03, 12:32 AM   #15
mdizz

IP:

well this is how it goes down............

vote=13 simple reason his punches hit harder.b4 i even get started i treat every rb.com battle like it was a real battle...now if u read both outloud pretend this is a real freestyle battle goin down...who tha fuck is gonna believe that 13 came up wit all dat shit off tha top of his head....and not jus this time.......EVERY FUCKIN TIME...guess il jus give u props u got mad skillz who am i to place judgement on wats real and wats not.

I cook lard just to heat up the beef I'll beat up this geek before he's ready to run//
My style is like being a 'runner up in Christian relays' second to nun (none)//

^^^^got me rollin in my chair mic check but u underestimated 13 and jus kicked out mediocre punchlines tha rest of tha way
but tha ender was sick

Ur Blows Are Weaker Than A Parapalegic Wit A Contagious Case Of Leprosy/Rippin Ur 'Innards' Out Makin Ur Verses 'Infertile' Disciple Givin U A 'Radical Hystorectimy'
^^^13 hotness..are u a i.v. league graduate or wat dunny

'8 Mile' Wuz Dope But When U Take It To That Extent.........Damn!/
Next Thing U Know U Starrin' In A Movie Called 'Single White Man'
^^^i dont get it..am i missing somethin? and yes i know ur talkin bout' his picture..somethin to do wit tha movie single white female?? throw me a bone here maybe im jus not on a level to understand.....or maybe u jus through some shit out ur ass on tha screen no worries though tha rest of tha verse was hott

very entertaining battle

(dont get a big head 13 he jus through that shit out there without caring and chances are he still doesnt care tha fact of tha matter is mic check could eat u alive if he wanted too.....supposedly)