View Single Post
Old 05-08-03, 10:02 PM   #9
ogsilencer187
BANNED

IP:

yo peep this lil bitch yall

Youll die *on contact* like *anthrax* in *lens-express* noone will be able to ID you cuz dust doesnt register on forensics-tests/
Your the posterboy for latex you bring shaky wordplay and gay-threats that usually dont even make-sense/
Your brains-a-mess, im known to *kill a beat* when my shots *cross ur heart* like *play-tex*/(1)
Youll never *elevate* like wingless birds wearing a *weight-vest*, your the reason crack and baseheads should practice safe-sex/
Like *thin women obsessing over their weight*, to me (tummy), your a *waist-of-stress*/

Mah girl went and bought diapers when I told her "I am battling lyrico. so anticipate-a-son," but we'll trade those diapers in for a casket when I activate-my-guns/
lyrico verse gets *ate(8) up* like getting caught in a robbery with *amputated-thumbs*, and Thinc'll leave you *breathless* like having *emancipated-lungs*/
Left your mom bruised-badly after I fucked her for a piece of gum and 2-natties/
I bet you didnt know I concieved you in the back of a 82 caddy, now you can answer your boyfriend when he asks "Whos yr daddy?"/

switchin it

yo...ayo check the standings...cuz like we switched faces...im "a-head of you"
ill spit fire and blast with nuclear missiles till yall nuthin but residue...
then ima sprinkle ya ashes all over fool......
just so you can really "rain"(reign)
hell i night as well just "punch" you so hard in the face ya own teeth fill ya brain....
im still insane............................
feel like im tryin to get it up the way im always "beatin- the-soft"....
and you gonna keep typin pathetic verses at me until ya limbs is eatin-right-off......
dont need to fracture bones........cuz i freeze then break gutz....
and ya chances of winnin have just been smeared like ya make up....
you aint a killah......you just sum kid who thinks he brings death cuz he swatted a fly.....
im an omanious guy....
you cant spit and you drive heave vommit to try....
i don't need patience, i treated and discharged multiple gay kids let's face it,
u'll add to my list of annilihated faggots who raisin'...
deviled Sir thoughts but lackin' ingredients...
where's da beef in this? u question my demeanor bitch....
You winning wont happen like a Queer steering his gear in clits,
you'll end up working at Mr. Pretzel with ya career in TWISTS..
So dont front then, even if you TOUCHED THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PUSSY you still couldnt CUNT-END (contend)