Old 05-10-03, 08:47 PM   #1
self
one wink

Arrow NEW NEW<Open Mic Rules> NEW NEW

IP:

NEW RULES

No crew disses what so ever allowed...
1 thread per day...
If i see u are not replying to people's shit and that u post up threads i will delete em...
The occasional FUCK [insert name here] diss is acceptable...
If u get upset when someone critisizes ur work then dont have a cry, who cares, unless they do it to every thread u post, if that is
the case then PM me

.................................................. .................................................. ................................ORIGINAL RULES
Ok, we are being fairly lenient with the Open Mic. And for now if things run smoothly thats how things will continue to go.

·Mods will close a person's open mic if they find that they do not respond to anyone elses open mic.

·Do not post battles in here. Example: 'This is a battle I had with this guy, tell me who one.'

·Do not up a thread a thousand times please.

·If you see someone who has no replies, or 1 or 2, please reply to them before you reply to someone who has 5 or more posts (discluding their own "ups") (I'm not saying you have too, but it would be nice if you do...just think as though your one of those people who are getting slept on.)

·Do not beef with people inside their Open Mics. If you don't like the person, good for you...but do not beef with them inside their Open Mics. If I or Domain see you doing so, we will warn you. If you do it again, we'll delete your Open Mics, or freepost through out them, and make ruin them (yes I know we're mature...ok we'll probably just close them...)...And also, if anyone has anyone beefing in their Open Mic, PM Domain 9 or myself, Bruklor, please provide a link, and we will take care of things.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Domain, I was thinking, if things don't go too smooth, want to implement either the two link thing, or if the reply's are coming in good, we make something in the rules, saying like "do this, post this saying in your thread, so we can make sure you read the rules."

???
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote