View Single Post
Old 05-11-03, 06:53 PM   #8
I KinG sLaVe I

IP:

first of all i was gonna post on friday but something was wrong with RB 2nd of all i went shopping for a mothers da gift 3rd my i-net was slow and heres my verse

Mic Check Can't-Sustain The-Pain I-Acclaim, Your Really-Lame, I'll Slice Ya-Brain In 2 Halfs Like College Basketball-Games
I-Came To RB To Rip Mc's And Leave With Battle Scars, U Two Can't See Me....But You'll Find Me Like TPounds-Avatar
Y'all-Far From iLL Come Back In A Couple-Months, Step To Me? Like Blind Squirrels You Just Can't Find The-Nuts
It-Sucks To Be In Warlords I'll Be Really-Blunt, Cuz They Can't Beat Me Like I Was A Closed Up-Cunt
Don't Pull-Stunts Theres Something Wrong W/T's Sig Its Not My-Vision, Cuz I Dont See His Name Under The Femcee-Division
With-Precision I'll Knock U Out Like-Tyson, I Ain't Fucking With 'L's Like Andre-Rison
Your Body-Lies-In Body Bags And Then You'll Be An Inside-Joke, Only Tight-Flows Coming Out Of Mic Checks-Throat Is When He-Chokes
Theres No-Hope For WL When Your Leader Is-A-Biter, I'll Take U Down Quicker Than Cement Hang-Gliders
Mic And T-Retire Or Find A New Ghost-Writer Or You'll Get Scorched, Ya Style Is Boring It Wouldn't Even Get An 'Appeal' At-Courts 18