View Single Post
Old 05-14-03, 02:59 PM   #5
Rise
..:Currently Retired::..

IP:

I am a Very Bizzy Person, So I will Make this weeks Murking very quik...Lets work, shall we...Oyea Use the links on the punches for maximum satisfaction...lol

Your Only 4 & Oh becuase of your opponents Wack Verses & No-Shows, What are you Lo-Co, We wouldnt be "Riding On the Same Level" if my Car Had "Low-Pro's"::.
OOOHHHhhhh NOOOooooo, You must fuck "J-D", your a "SoSo HoMo", & your punches are hitting nothing like Insane Pimps Swinging with "No-Ho's"::.

A.I??...yep I counted, its 76Herbs(76ers)...bitch yall Arent-Deadly....Yall-Mild::.
So I'm proceeding to "Rip Apart This lil Pussy", like the birth of R.Kellys-Love-Child::.
This "Softy is getting BEAT" like Master Blasters Profile,so Hes-No-Trouble-See::.
Becuase his Rymes Just "No Longer Blaze" like Snoopy-D-O-Double-G::.

Fa-Shizzle-My-Nizzle......lol......Proceed

Your SuperSoaker Making-Me-Wet, doesent mean that you can "Spray-with-the-best"::.
You'll Pay-for-your-threats, Like "Dolphins", I got Evolve Running-away-from-the-Net::.
"Chess, against Animal M.D's" is the Only time that you should "Play-with-a-Vet"::.
Go ahead, do 50 lines,my 20 still will make a Killing off ya 50, like I'm the Slim-Shady of Text::.

Will The Real Emcee Plz Stand UP...lol

**Rise Stands Up & Proceeds**

**Style Switch**

You cant cover this RISE, even with Shade Blinds, but folks....atleast "this ASS has Heart", Like Brave Dimes::
He wouldnt match rymes with me if he MADE MINES!!,cuase Hes Like a game of "FourSquare" with all those Played Lines::
I'm going "First", so Ev Go to File,then "Save As...",Put your Bullshit "Seconds" away & Save-Time::
You speaking & Getting Off of chain with it,wont happen Like Slave Mimes::
Cause Evolve is "Running Off Track", like He just Pulled a "Train Crime"::
His "Broken Bars" wont have HipHop Buzzing, if he went to jail, escaped and Saved Shyne::

Not even a little.........

Defeat, you've Often-Felt-It,cause your words arent put together right like Awful-Spellin::
I'm Holding "Court", So these "Net" shots,are getting your ass Swept, like "Boston Celtics"::

If you dont watch basketball....^^You Dont Get It^^....O well...Proceed..

He wont do "Big things" if he had a "Dick Pump", Confessing-his-Mind-State::.
Obviously, he never seen, who he's Messing with, like a Contestant-on-Blind-Date::.

Another Education in Elevation

Rise