View Single Post
Old 05-15-03, 11:17 AM   #9
Spittin Quik

IP:

.::Quik::.

Bout to murda dis kats, Punk bitches

Ay yo check it
Aight look......./\/\/\__FLATLINE_____

Universal Usin' "Microscopes" down their pants … cause compared to N.B.S.L, there is no 'Comparison'//
shyt …If Umeceeable title was really at 'steak' (stake), these "Soldiers" would be 'Vegatarians!!!'//1

Spittin Quik N Lil Smokey past your peak… Ya wack crew can bet that were 'grown'//
N.B.S.L Murders this battle and has the crowd saying, " shIt !" like they suffer from Tourrette's 'Syndrome'//2

Verses Like ... "Dull Knives", They don't have a 'Point'…//
How does these kats expect to smoke us wit blunt hits… if they cant even roll up a 'joint'//3

im lyin' to unemceeable face sayin "Sythesis" gunna win… But hes losing his 'trust'//
Cuz Quik & Lil Smokey is puttin him under "pressure" … heating up this battle and watching him' 'combust'//4

tru Liez got no light to his gay spits, not igniting the flame … It's like this fag writes in the 'dark'//
Cuz… If "faggots" were a buddle of sticks .. This kid would be a national 'park!'//5

Tru Liez just a slut to "Synthesis" … Cuz the whole battle he’s been down on his 'knees'//
Says "he cant handle it when we "spit" but when his ass's up he's taking' it with 'ease'//6

Unemceeable’s a pest like 'lice' cuz this kid is just itching for 'advice'… I tell him to leave, but this nigga's getting trapped in this battle, the way I capture-'mice'//
Im double wut he isUnemceeable better check his prescription for bi-focals cuz my rhymez will have him reading them ~'twice'~//7
Tru Liez weak link.. even with all his "might" dubbz couldn't put up a "fight" without a 'gun'//
This kid thinking hes "Bright" ,.. But his Parents don`t even call him their "SUN"// (son)8