View Single Post
Old 05-15-03, 11:54 AM   #19
self
one wink

IP:

Even though I'm in Crooks crew I can still vote. I'm fair. Its known. If you don't like it, take a loot at my reasons.

Crook:
Beast hahaha
Wu Tang Name hahaha

Crook your flow was off the hook! Of course, the beat became your bitch. And then the lyrics...umm basically “Good Bye Mulinga” you destroyed him.

----

Mu Li..whatever
What was with the gay intro? Couldn’t understand a thing cuz there was like 18 voices at once. That was just dumb.
What the fuck is with your flow?...your stretching your words...that just made it sound gay.
What the fuck? Singing? God Damn...
Why did you even sign up? Seriously, you had like 20 lines in the first verse or something, and the only reason it took as much time as it did was cuz of how you spit, normal people could do 2 lines, in the same time you do 1.

And you fed! Bitch Move...That’s something people don’t do...Fool.

Crook destroyed you, so there’s the reason for my vote. But also, stop being such a little fuck! [/I]“ nigga fuck ur hata vote fuck u and ur momma i bet u dont even do audio textcee nigga”[/I] Fuck off! You know his vote was right, “and ur momma” oh too funny, your so gay. And how the fuck can you talk about textcee’s? You asked to be a mod of an audio forum when you didn’t even have any audio’s out yet! You Fool... Yeah, let you mod something you don’t even do...
p.s. you should listen to Tonedeff – Battle Rhyme Hookers

oh...and weren’t you suppose to be banned? Why the fuck did you come back? You’re the RB bitch you know.

Vote = Crook Ed
Send a message via AIM to self