View Single Post
Old 05-15-03, 01:19 PM   #5
Saladin
-Warrior-

Merked like youve never been Merked Before...

IP:

Its the warrior that has the advantage, cause productions are the least-Respected...
Seen a pic of ya moms, now my beasts-Erected..Listen..you couldn't RISE to the occasion if you were Yeast-Injected...

Clieck Here to see a stoned rasta wanna-b

If that's your picture, then I guess your a rare find.. It seems your skill's fallen as far back as your hairline..
I'll take a pencil to your dome, and I can hardly miss.. Your forehead has enough space to write 40 bars on it!!!..
I laughed at your birth, but what did you fucking expect?.. Your head was so heavy the doctor reconstructed your neck..
You claim your a star, but you'll find in this thread.. Your actually nothing, there's more 'shine on your head'..
I'm the sickest for quotes, dont start bitching for votes.. We all know your Arnold from Different Strokes..{whatutalkinboutknightshade}
I'm hitting this joke, actually i'm shutting him out... Look at his cheeks, he already got my nuts in his mouth..
I'm crushing his clout, i'm not afraid of this patient.. He looks like James Brown crossed with the alien nation..
Sorry I've taken so long, I let you search for a style.. But I waited 9 months for your girl to give birth to my child.. (awww)
Let's ConVerse for a while, I was sent to explain.. How your rhinosaurus head only holds 2% brain..
Your one ugly bastard, you look morbid as sin... The real life fucking gollum from Lord of the Rings..hahahahahha
Victory's fell from your grasp, and it's sickening man...Your dicks the only thing that doesn't slip from ya hands..
Your forever running ya mouth and popping some shit..But do like your trousers and put a 'sock in it bitch'..
So you beat my boy alpha, but I’ve got something planned for today...cos you wont turn the tables again, kinda like Jam Master Jay..

Check this out bitch...
Take my style bitch? I'm about to take your pride... Have you ate up like fat kids trying to bake a pie..
You fake, you tried to act hard, but came off the softest Goin down-hill like charts of stocks that lost their profits..
Lots of losses on your record, like Clipper's Statistics Crazy Sadistic, have ya ass shitting Ballistics..
Rise Artistic? No but a slight autistic w/ his retarded sounds Shove Red noses up ya hole, so ya "Ass really gets Clowned"...

*I Own You*

1 line left...fuck it..

-Nuff said-

Peace bitch
onE