View Single Post
Old 05-15-03, 01:24 PM   #6
Evolve
OriginIll

IP:

I apologise to everyone for the link but i had to bring it down a couple of nothces and go back to a Newbie's mentality... Everyone take a look at this Loser in the first Line.... and dont delete or change the link

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=45875
^^first line speaks for its self, DONT DO DRUGS!!!.. its bad for your Health^^//
& the way he Looks, also bad for you Wealth.. Poor kid doesn't have Spare prayer
face it, you'd have a better chance being Felt while hugging a Care Bear//
Truth or Dare?? Truth... you aren't as nice as your think you might be
Dare.. you already look like you're on Dope, so I Dare you to Bite Me!!//
Flyweight Match & im taking you lightly, mad cause I Am what you thought you might be
a NICE MC, but your NOT.. so the best you can do, is just Lose Politely//
and trust, you will get bruised if you fight me.. hope you can handle the shock
if not, i'll take you off of Air and send you back to your home in Fraggle Rock//**see link on top** LOL
you just can't battle, STOP.......................... and go find a new profession
cause your like a straight - A- student & im guessing you want to be taught a lesson//
Well first off, get out of W.E.C trying to teach newbies & listen to your own clinics
cause any good MC knows you shouldn't use Quotes, Links, Bold Tricks & Gimmicks//
What Is This?? sounds like Kindergarden Business... he must be jus Kidding around
but its no Joke when i let my Children treat your mom's Mouth like a Playground//
Rise, then bow down.. please pay attention and learn.. then you Might win
maybe you'll actually earn some respect.. NEVERMIND, he still highlights his multi's w/ Hy-phens//LOL

so you see, i stooped to your level on the First line... and its really starting to bug me
but this kid is not only WACK!! **looks at his pic again** damn he's fucking Ugly!!//
trust me, those braids are crusty... you shoud be ashamed, you are hardly a dred

fuck it im out... someone tell this Rasta Imposta that Bob Marley is Dead!!//