View Single Post
Old 05-16-03, 11:50 AM   #11
Rise
..:Currently Retired::..

IP:

The Begining & the End Of Saladins Fame begins Now

**after carefull examination of Saldins Style, Me & My group of scientist have came up with the following**

We've-Noticed-He's-Made-SHIT....so after this, Saladin's voter "Numbers will be falling" like he "Reloaded-The-Matrix"::
We-Dont-Have-The-Patience,Ya see those pic jokes were Kinda-Waisted,Becuase the Same Chicks that like my Pics...Were still laughing about your leaders >Constipation<::
Quote:
Originally posted by shiznit
looks like u needed to take a shit....hehehe..just playin man...
straight ASS pic...nice...

So Now it feels I'm Obligated,To take Some heat off of you-&-your-Bosses::
Here I'll help you make fun of me.....Yo I got more Space on my ForHead than Saladin has Between his wins-&-Losses::lmfao
& I wont compare you to Bin Laden or Salad Tossin, because you've allready played out the Name Jokes::
Arnold?? your shit makes no Fucking since, So after this Everyone on RB will sound like Arnold from different strokes::
Quote:
Future post by Saladin
Yes, I won

Quote:
Post of all Voters Voting after Saladin says that

(whatutalkinboutSaladin?)

>My Pic Again...LooK Closer<

Saladin you couldnt "Flow of your head", if you had half of My Dreds::
"I just dont see this Bitch",Not Saldin though,I mean in my Pic, His mothers on the Other half of the Bed::

He Declined, and Said He's Sorry about the Beef-Lines,Dont worry folks, He's-Fine::
Its Just that he's head Over heals in Shit, So when he saw my pic, he thought I was throwing Up the Peace Sign::

Let Me Straighten It for you Saladin

Your Not Bowl(bold) now, just becuase thats what I put my Salad-In(Saladin), you actually Need Good Rymes::
Fuck Differnt Strokes!!!your "PLAYED LINES" wont "BLOW", Even if you a cast member on Good Times::

DY-NO-MITE.........lmfao....shall we proceed

I see you've posted the >exact same verse< in open Mic, Hoping it would help-Scrimage::
Nice Pic Jokes....sike....your "ass wouldnt be sharp", if the warlords sig, Was your SELF-IMAGE::

**Style Switch**

Shit I made half your verse, fucking biter....the rest was more bullshit than 8-Stables::
Hell even your "bittin shit dont Connect", like this faggot Ate-Staples::
Saladin gets "Picked On", more than "Ape Navals", becuase he cant get a connection even if he "Takes Cable"::

Get the picture yet? Your WACK...if you havent figured it out allready, let me clear it up for you

Who's Next? Cause your foolish threats...got me looking down and saying whats the point? like 2 steps::
Thought you won huh?lol...Only land Slide here is your Crews Rep::

to Bad that was your the best text you have ever wrote...lol...what a waist,Its Unanimous

Another education in elevation

Rise