View Single Post
Old 05-16-03, 10:17 PM   #4
Sureal
-Real Time-

IP:

he was supposed to spit first , but he had to go prewrite, so i keystyled mine and here it is ....

this kats avatar says 'pen-duel-em'... wow sounds like another rip off of 50 cent or 'eminem'//
sittin in front of your 'I.B.M.' downloading whack songs by N sync, Elton John and 'R.E.M'//
you call yourself a rapper, more of a classical 'musician' working on a new 'rendition'//
you more like a 'physician' who tries a new 'position' without your patients 'permission'//
im a vicious 'sniper' while you take advantage of babies in hospital like a 'candy-striper'//
Fuckin' pedaphilic Ass Monger only way you get bald pussy first step is to 'remove-the-diaper'//
listen to my next four lines cuz they'll be 'sincere' ,i got more ideas then a 'military-engineer'//
its 'crystal-clear' i got the power to make u 'dissapear' like the 'pureness' to Justin of 'Spears'//
we look at our skill 'education-ally' you flunked out and i got a 'masters-degree'//
even if you're 'set-free' you cant 'disagree' ,just like chrits avatar ya be 'fearin-me'//

edited for spelling