View Single Post
Old 05-16-03, 11:14 PM   #1
Persianplaya408

Evil Solo vs. PersianPlaya408

IP:

ill spit first here it is:

Yo this nigga's name be Evil solo, ima straight up chew him up n spit him out like im eatin a stale rolo/ (candy)
yo nigga, you need to stop with this internet battle shit, fuckin wit me, i hope you brought your first-aid kit/
i'll chop you up, feed you to the pigs like in that movie "Snatch", or maybe ill just cook u up in the oven, and send your girlfriend a batch/
your rhymes are weak, your tryin to speak, words come out soundin like gibberish, your startin to tweak/
did yo ass write those rhymes when u were drunk, or were you blunted, or did you copy that shit from B-Rad from "Malibu's Most Wanted"/
i seen your other battles man, gots to say, they're not half bad, i liked the one where u admitted you wanted to be just like B-Rad/
anyways, enough with the white rapper jokes, are u really tryin to battle me, or is this shit a hoax/
dont look at my record man, im not like u i dont battle 6 year old kids, here's the plan, i stick to rappin, im an a Eminem, your a dido, like in that song "Stan"/
anywayz, i should end this verse before you get a battle scar, cuz man i done defeated you since that very first bar/