View Single Post
Old 05-17-03, 05:11 PM   #1
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

1st Drop-Lookin For Pointers

IP:

Yo this is my first poetry drop, im new so if you dont like it rather than be negative-help me elavate with pointers n tips...i couldnt think of many ideas that havent been already played...such as love/death/hating the government so im writing about a prisoner who has murdered and feels guilty-its basic txt but lemme hear what ya think

I Call Its...Prisoned Body-Prisoned Mind

He Lays There In His Cell…With His Eyes Red N Watered From Tears.
For In One Single Minute…The Pain He Caused Has Hit His Conscious For Those Hes Slaughtered For Years.
Hes Shaking…Reflection Of The Way He Left His Victims.
Hes Finally Waking…From His Own World Were The KiLLaH Hid Him.
He Feels Dirty…The Lives He’s Taking Killed His Confidence.
At Age Thirty…He Finally Has Met His Greatest Enemy-His Conscience.
As If He Was At The Crimes...Witnessing His Own Murderous Actions.
Denies As He Whines…For The Way He Feel-Death Would Be The Greatest Satisfaction.
But He Knows-The Stair Way To Heaven Is Too Steep…And It Hurt Once Again If He Fell.
For He Knows He Was Wrong-Represented By Weeps…He Lazily Took The Escalator To Hell.
His Blankets Are Spread…Not Tied Together As A Noose Of A Rope.
Not Merging The Wall To His Head…He’ll Serve His Time-Despite The Way He Cant Cope.
He’ll Start From Step One Of The Staircase…As He Lies There Sorry Awake A Night.
Tears Stream Down His Face…Prays That God Will Allow Him Climb The Steps Again-To The Light.
Just Like The Way Light Through The Prison Bars Peers…He cant Put The Guilt Away.
The Morning He Awakes-He Rids His Tears…And Fights Another Day.