IP:

Here it is

Darkness falls and the moon is full, we know that tonight’s the night./
Motherfuckers fucked with us its time to make things right./

Clock strikes Ten time to meet up at the spot where I told them to be./
4 loyalist brothers at my back, Shocker, Bugsey, Ty, and Biggie./

Assortment of lethal Weapons laid out in front of us Time to pick and choose./
Everyone knows what is there’s and what is there brothers, no one ever argues./

Pass around the vodka and sit talk about old times cause tonight might be our last./
Look around at each member and remember that they always stood by me in the past./

Finish the bottle, lock and load and we got a different mind set were out to kill./
I walk out into the street and listen to the noises of the night, dogs howling, glass breaking, car engines, all this as I standstill./

We walking slowly weary of our surroundings nothing to fear except for what lurks behind the creeping shadow./ This is could be our life, “Darkness brings death upon us” they don’t care as if I was Jesus and they were my disciples I walk and they follow./

Were Behind enemy lines our lives are at risk we got to stick to the shadows and be quiet as if we were under a spell./ rely on our stealth use tactics from video games Metal gear solid and Splinter Cell./

Spot the enemy 15 at the most, backs turned unaware of our presence so we got time to aim./ “Who to shoot, who to kill,” which one killed my brother, Hmmm, Fuck that their all the same./ “Bang Bang”

Gunfire all around me unconscious of what I was shooting just wanting them dead./
I take a look around and see Shocker lying on the ground with his Cross in his hand praying for forgiveness as his life spilled from his head./

Then I realized that this is my life this is the game that we all played, either you win or you die./ Even when you win you lose some of your closes and all you can do is breakdown and cry./

10 of them dead, 5 left I’m firing at them when I feel a hot pain in my liver./
I fall to the floor and put my hand to my wound, Scream my lungs out as the blood flows out of me like a river./

My visions blurry can’t breathe, I’m wheezing try to feel for indicator of life but I cant feel my heartbeat./ This is it died in the darkness of the Shadows Will’Con left dead in a dark alley on 54th Street./

Holler Back