View Single Post
Old 05-19-03, 12:19 PM   #4
Spittin Quik

IP:

Aight look

Ima murda this man...
Aight yo, yo....

...:::WARM-Up:::...
Pounce-wit-Fist..hes the 'Human Torch'! i'll 'Put-out-his-Flames' wit an 'Ounce-of-Piss'...//
like 'Abusive Drinkers'! when u 'Step-wit-Bars' we already knew ur were 'Out-of-It'...//

...:::Murda:::...
On A Spree Of BTK~Killin Headed In Your Direction, I’m Like *A Dentist Who Lacks Mad ~Skill ~In His Profession*//
Cuz I’m Givin’ Milk Man*Bad~Filling*(Feeling) Cuz This Bitch *Claims To Be Vet* Without Question, While He Remains Most Active In The *Wackness Emergency Section//

Only Time This Cat *“Delivers” Ill Punches* That Hurt Is When He *Distributes Rotten Fruit Juices* To Youngsters Of Sorts//
Left Burned And Scorched, You Need To ‘Elevate’ Dork, Cuz Like *Midgets At Urinals* You’re Just *Coming Up Short*//

...:::FlatLINE:::...

This Cat’s Pissed Cuz His Styles Are Whacked And I’m Puttin *Hats On His Fists* To Leave His Punches *Hand-I-Capped*//
And It’s A Sad Mishap Cuz Like *Misplacing A Fire Stick* Born to Kill Has Just *Lost This Match*//
Looking Dense, I’ll *Cut Off My Fist And Lend It To You* At My Expense, To *Give You A Hand* At Comprehending My Intense Concepts//
Here’s An Idea Of Intelligence - Maybe If You *Put Your Nose Up To The Monitor* My Lyrics Would *Start To Make Scents(Sense)*//

Leave This Bitch An *Oxymoron* Again, Cuz After This Battle Of 'Kin' People Won’t Know Whether His Mouth Is Forming *A Frown Or A Grin*//(if you don’t get what I’m inferring to…just ask
But, What’s A Surely Shown Sin, Is That Like *Rich Gannon Throwin W’s* Milk Man Has Just *Turned-Over The Win*//

Its ova kid....once again....../\/\/\_____FLATLINE_______