View Single Post
Old 05-20-03, 04:21 AM   #4
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

here it goes......

Ill mental kid i come equipped wit brilliant scripts,step on set,infuse wisdom and lyrical skill,wont hesitate to WRECK---//1
any lame ass Bay Area homosexual like yoself who cant stop JOCKING me,you weak kid ,theres no stoppin me,you drop 11 line MOCKERY"S and think you reppin PROPERLY?//2
I come with 7 to 9 bar philosophies,intelligence quotient like SOMEBODY turned the lights out,shit!U JUST CANT SEE!//3
and i know you fear it whenever i say FAGGOT ~but its like im pickin you FRUITS off TREES,Ill mental youz added to my BASKET!//4
like yo fuckin profile says interest: whatever comes up??now watch me blast this Transexual,i come equipped wit acid~then you arrive weak like you juz got ya ass kicked!//5
cuz you'll neva be betta den me,EVEN HAWIIANS GOT A SWEETER PUNCH!~youz on ya boyz nutz like a chipmunk,i guess its true what they say,"FAGGZ HANG WIT THE WEAKER BUNCH!"//6
i'll have a heater crush ya thoughts cuz you winnin this is only in your imagination~like you was exaggratin dat someones actally FEELIN YA SHIT,when youz sprung off ya MASTERBATION!//7
HEY!! thats almost like you minus a couple pounds,Like yo aim name says brotherofidiot? you STUPID cunt im on EIGHT and its about to go down!,rub my dICK against ya juggular till ya pulse cant be FOUND//8
then i slam you anally till ya bowels hit the ground,law of nature your COLON absorbs my semen until it weighs a few POUNDS//9

enuff................shit i went ova tha limit

COuld go....off on you ....>FAM

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............