View Single Post
Old 05-22-03, 02:08 PM   #14
BROOKLYN
BANNED

IP:

Stick-to salad tossing, this homo always “fucks up” in battles, cus he knows I’m-on-top, quick-news, I’ll beat this high tide rise-ing faster than an “auctioneer’s speech”, cus I rhyme-“nonstop”//
Your bars get-stopped, my “units” is “sky high”, the battle was over before it even-“star”ted, “sea red” sweat-drop down your face when I make “cuts in your head”, and “leave-ya-parted”//
rise..he’s-retarded, after losing in “a tourney” he’s thinking of “suicide” as his final-“plea”, his keys’-departed, cus he couldn’t ‘handle cane’ like the slick hands of a blind-mc//
you masturbated “overseas”, and now you claiming that you fucked-“a-broad?”, the facts-were-stated that you have no “delivery, man”, which conducts-“male-fraud”//
don’t-applaud-yet ima make a known pledge, expect simplicity from his shook-up-crew-too, I own-flawed-vets that set bad examples, even the kid in your avatar doesn’t ‘look-up’-to-you//
lol..your a guy disguised girl that loves to put “make up” on your “clit” to click, in fact, when you see me commin, it hurts to run becuz your "pussy" “lips-stick”//
Like “lightning” “electricity” is flowin thru my “veins” “whether” or not I get “charged” depends on your “blood” stains//
Ill fuckin burn yo “faggot” ass like a “bundle a sticks”, even with me chasing you you keep suckin on those dicks//
Rise, your intellect is true to your fame your stupid ass watched “tnt” hoping it would help your skills “explode”, your ass better run bitch cause im goin into rage-rise killin mode//
Me rhymin-hard, not at all, but still like “al-pacino, in this art”, ya “face is scarred”, forget this verse, the other lines will just crush ya worse//
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN