Thread: wut u want
View Single Post
Old 05-23-03, 08:32 PM   #2
mr.mayhem

IP:

15-20 lines
come wit some real those tha only rules.

Here it go

For coming against you get slaughtered like a pig/And usually i wouldn't even bother wit ya kid,

I'm amped now/Like a bass guitar plugged in,

Hello showstoppa meet Mayhem tha glock cocker/I hated on your battle cuz you was spittin sum jive,

You need to switch your style like Jordan 23 to 45,

My rhymes get you more open than car doors ajar/You wasn't built for rap that's like Pac goin pop,

We could take it 2 da hood cuz i'm nice wit a gun/Pull out not 2 bust but just 2 see how fast you run

I'm on dat shit/More sick than syphilis diseased dicks,

How dare you call me out tha nerve of this prick(murder this man)

U ain't ready shoulda thought about it,Before you hit that button 2 send that message dog you shoulda forgot about it

Now you in a sticky situation/Good thing for you it's just a rap or your plasma would be on da pavement

I'll choke you like you do your dick when you masterbatin/Why'd you even try dog you whacker than mason(mase)

My rhymes stay in tha back of your mind like wus behind you/My 9 blasts wit rapid fire like burning houses

And i don't give a damn who votes/Cuz it's evident 2 me that your bitch ass won't get no crew votes.

Lil man you need a little guidance like a light house/It's your turn so go head spit tha fire in this mic out