View Single Post
Old 05-23-03, 09:58 PM   #4
lillem

IP:

<grabs da mike and lets his lyrical insight do da spitting>

Spitting first got dis cat handicapped>pre-writin shows a nigga wit skills lacked> in dis lyrical race fists got ya flat-backed:
face puzzled got ya vocals struggled leaving ya whitefaced cause my lyrics are laced:

these punches are biting harder then winter>you couldn't penatrate even if ya dick where a splinter>
my ryhmes leaving ice-cicles on ya balls>so you'll be comtemplating suicide dont step bitch take da fall:

i'm iller then aids>got my virus ripping you apart like lyrical grenades>
ya looking poker faced cause im pullin out straight hearts to your 2 spades:

ima relocate ya spinal chroad so you'll be whinning like a fucked up DINASOUR>
spread you seven ways on different floors>i cant be MATCHED even if YOU STRUCK A SCORE:

dis cat couldn't SPIT EFFICIENTLY even if his mouth was CONSTRUCTED A DICTIONARY>
YA ryhmes are like novels pre-written anyway dat shit belongs in FICTIONARY: (fake)

ya ryhmes couldnt raise anything even if they where a alarm>i verbal injectioning you leaving tracks in ya ARM>
i'm taking over ya body leaving ya empty like a missle DISARMED>ya couldn't hit HIGHSTEAKS even if ya owned a FARM:

YA RYHMES cant even hit HOMERUNS i'm playin outside da field PENATRATING DEEP INSIDE YA MOM>
ya shit couldn't even hit straight even if you where recairnated a GUN>i'm taking SOULS you clnd't be saved even if u became a NUN:

dis is beef bitch> you couldn't get rid of me if i was herpes ya ryhmes are nothing more then a BALL ITCH>
scratch and ya gone>better ask to be re-born>ya ryhmes dont punch they just prick like baby THORNS:

ya ryhmes cant bite even IF you where a vampire>ya ryhmes be told to FAT KIDS AT CAMPFIRES>
you spitting so much shit re-name ya ass to da PATHOLOGICAL LIAR>YA RYHMES OLD AND SHOULD RE-TIRE:

m-benz>ya ryhmes should sentenced>to life for fakeness cause you couldn't HIT IT EVEN YOU PLAYED FOR DA LAKER---Z: