View Single Post
Old 05-23-03, 10:55 PM   #7
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP:

~~~~~~smacks lillem over da head wit the mic~~~~~~

i'm an unknown all-star but becomin big like lamar odom, you wanna play wit my all-stars, sorry their stuck in my scrotum//

skills are something you lack in precious quantities, since this is bound to be a K/O let me forego with my apologizes//
i may be DEEPly surrounded by the MOBB cuz upon you i can wreak HAVOC and yet be a PRODIGY//
somewhere in my dictionary penis and your mouth find itself an anology//

you faggot, you let elton john console you like a computer mouse, sadly enough like jerry springer im gunna have to tell your spouse//

lillem, you are considerably known for spitten pre-writtens, but what most people on RB dont know is that acctually its is bitten//

shit half the stuff shit you spit didnt make sense, dont you know when you write about now you down put it in the past tense//

all your 7 wins were caught becasue you opponents were a no show, yet the thing is you never informed you opponents of the battle so how where they supposed to know?//

and your 3 losses were due to newbies, but now their stuck to your dick just like groupies//

im more fucused than joe buddens could ever was, lillem's dick gets pumped up when he touches little boys peach fuzz//
lillem teachs little boys birds and the bees, especially how to make the bees really buzz// (if you get wut im seyin)

and your sig dog, thats your after shot when you got caught in my lyrical blaze, just to show you im a master at all trades//

you've been personally attacked by me known to cause lyrical mass murder, havin Jack the Ripper feelin out of shape happenin to wear a gurder//

holy shit im gettin sick of merkin on this herb, lets his ass rest in his cushy house in the suburbs, time to end your ass of to the lyrical curb//

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm