View Single Post
Old 05-25-03, 06:36 PM   #6
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

Anyhow here i Bust....and plzzzzzzzzz dont change yo verse...aight

Here i Bust..............

A Peep Of My SPit Make's You Tha Weakest Link, Pestilence Takes His Job Seriously How He Anally Penetrates, If YOu Stalling To Win This Battle You Better Wait...// 1
You Aint Gonna Win You Heard bitch Using Your Skull To Dent Up Slate, Ill Battle-Axe Your Cranium To Give You A Splitting-Head-Ache...// 2
I Creep, Murder You 40 Ways To See That You Deceased, Ruth Eats This Pest Rapidly Like He Was Attending A Rap Feast...// 3
You Better Not Pur Cuz Ill Show You How I Eat Cats Like Peeps In The Far East, So You Could Get A Step Stool And Still Not Hold Rank Like A Depriest...// 4
Im A King Of This Game Like Run DMC So Who U Rapping With, Kid Ill Re-arrange Your Shoulder Blade And Strangle You With It So You Could w-Rap Pop bitch...// 5
Im Simply The The Most Important Like Protagonists, Thats Why Im Like Drugs The Way I Counter Act You Rhymes Like A Lyrical Antagonist..// 6
My Vigor Is The Temper To Be Quick To Squeeze A Trigger, Kid Im Untouchable While You More Expendable Than An Action Figure...// 7
Im A Master Convulsionist How My Lyrics Make You Violently Shake Like Rock Diggers, My Words Mangle How My Insults Leave You Diss-Figured...// 8
How Can You Dare To Battle Me??? I Come Str8 Perplexion, His Avatar Say's Who Am I??While New JerzeY Faggot Ass Pretty Boy Check Himself For Complexion...// 9...lol
Dont Push Your Luck Gramps Taking A Year To Get Erection, Ill Rip You Open And Grab Your Insides Like A C Section...// 10

Man ...this wus weak anyhow....VOTES NEEDED

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............