Thread: -Week 2 beef-
View Single Post
Old 05-26-03, 05:03 AM   #5
Atetrack define'

IP:

depends on the story i guess....i mean i managed to do an entire story with my topic,tis failry long too,but i mean,i can understand th efrustration of getting a topic like....through the grapevine,that shwy i didnt join up until this week,i mena,some of the topics are almos timpossible to go on,well i thought that anyway....through the grapevine...all i can think of is people lieing and it coming back kicking the person in the ass that started it...but its extremely difficult to write somethign about a topic like that......skyrpted got an idea...the complete picture thing right there is a good idea....that can lead to using that description,or not using it...open up more possibility...some of the topics aint that great to be honest.....they are all decent topics to writ eon,but i mena,jsu tsaying...through the grapevine...is really difficult to go on i thought.....maybe if it was elaborated upon it could be easier....im jus tusing that one as an example,i saw a couple last week also...it would make it more even i guess....stop the no-shows also....i dunno...