View Single Post
Old 05-26-03, 08:14 AM   #4
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-

Battle of da warlords

IP:

Im like too much ‘waiving gel’ da way i ‘damage your cap‘, You dare n Challenge my rap? when i could pull da roots dat planted your naps//
I was cleary in shock, as soon as you Ask’d me to Scrap, cuz i could hear ya mommy in da backround, Like “he got a panick Attack!!//
----------------------
everything you paint is garbage, plus your not plush in the process//
i meet opponents at the canvas wit a knife, and brush the artist//
strike with brute force, i'm fly..skywalker hot you ain't even luke warm//
play me... never, i face challenges and overcome endeavors//
cap you with bold lyrics to put you in a case like letters//
peep the header, challange me only if your great or better//
cause when i push your hairline back they'll need to comb the desert//
'why wait' for 'snickers' when the votes are tallied, bow out and do it gladly//
or cheat death in your quest for a win like you and Grim were married//
ya raps a parody, i'ma get the belt like when ya pops get angry//
the voters have no choice... the highest levels you come with are my low points//
you write on e-z widers and fail to lace a joint, i'm the end of a sentence.....case and point//
ill on text but even nicer in the flesh, a surgeon... i got you under the knife in this event//
lead wit the left to a right thats immense, your whole styles worn out for being a stretch//
wigs...i plan on airing them, treat mics like bitches...i ain't into sharing em//
trust i'll blind ya staring sun, you the type that fakes stardom like a planatarium//
smoke you down to a clip, you take the win?? that ain't even a thought to think//
i'm on some morbid shyt, come off the top...so ya head....off with it//
your a paper champ, hold it down when you got some weight to spare//
who likes ya saladin?...name a fan, only time you'll see a stage is from the stands//
you pulled some minor feats, now you seek greatness so your eyein me//
its curtains..i blast iron sheets, to reduce this static Bounce like the dryer sheets//
theres no options to make....cooperate, or i'll go co-oprative and operate//
cause spittin before me's like couples gettin back together....shyts just not the same//
and whatever i lace you deserve, bring the whole nine and get 'ate' in return//
-------------------------
I'm mean This kid couldnt ‘touch blood’ workin for Red Cross, you ‘kick shet about as hard’ as cats wit both theyre legs OFF//

No hatin sal we all fam.

Votez please