View Single Post
Old 05-26-03, 04:12 PM   #6
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

IP:

umm, 'cause it's a crew battle dumb ass.. here's my verse..

look, this kid bash ain't got shit on me 'cept my record.//
gonna come on talkin' bout how I'm 10-18 and ain't no pressure.//
pussy, you less-a threat than a nurse shark floatin' belly up dead.//
can I get a tally of heads, 6 of us and 11 of them.//
that's hardly fair, but B.R.E. will hardly fare, La Familia guard our lair.//
try to breach our ranks, blunt don't care.//
the only time you "FRONT" is on the "school bus", so younge you still go there.//
how you able to run a crew, I bet "wherever you from" tha crew run you....//
"soulja-boy" patzie, told-ja-boy hold-back ya toy. y'aint wanna pull that trigga when y'aint got no-back-see.//
spend your whole time "on range" in "protective cus-to-dy", lack any strength like "Mr.Clean Origional" u mus-cle-free.//
no nac to rap either, yo-wack like mastutrbation on after dark theatre.//
the rapture of all crews starts with they leader, bash, you marked dude, and this tracks a heat seeker.//
wait.. maybe it wont even hit you, you ain't never produce heat, just spit cold like a deep freezeer.//
"choke" on stage like my grip wont release you, with those virgin lungs how you ever expect to smoke "BLUNT".//
you a joke-->runt.. yo-mom-musta been real coked-up before her water broke and you poked-up.//
daddy saw your face that's why they broke up.. it was your fault.//
the only time you "hit" new "heights" is clippin' tha "bar's" in a pole vault, an' ya still fall.// {bars= he measure bar, and song bar}
ya-skills flawed, every line in your verse was killed by pac....//
in-other words... you played out, be the good little "bitch" you are an' just "lay down".//
the only time you givin' orders is drivin' thru a take out.//
and even they don't get it right.. spit right in your face, and spray man-aise(mayonaise/ cum) in ya fries.//
your fan-base a surprise.. it's comprised of your crew members.. I guess they all "dick-ryde".//
is it that you "ain't got one", or does your "dick-hide"..//
leave ya-"face laid in chalk" son, ya-better flippin scripts as a "mime".//
usually I'd take out the wittnesses, but I want everyone to know BASH DIED.!!!//