View Single Post
Old 05-27-03, 02:37 AM   #1
KRISSKASS

The Feinds On The Mic

IP:

Oh no, a fiend is born and his mic is half torn..
Why, I don't know, but let me spit a flow../
Its about to crash your house with trumendous sound..
Smellin blood like a bloodhound all over south central...
I switch my persona to a different credential..
But I still have resemblance of my original facial appearance/
Some may read this and find it incoherent..
But I aint sweating it, not a bit cuz i ain't a spoiled kid about to have a fit./ This freestyle shit got me like a match lit on fire with desire to spit harder about my organization's power... The F.O.T.M is after them cowards.. Catch my drift sweet or sour like l the unrelentless battle between cops and robbers.. Up and down dreaming and skeeming deep in the Bat cave leading a life beyond shining light../ We Get fucked up every Friday and Saturday night to get on the boeing 420 and take flight.. How high, until i see beyond the sky, you know how da Feinds do it, just like houdini.. Disappear and reappear while yall dreaming like freedy, slashing you with tha fiendish styles so rock steady... Free falling like tom petty to this medley that i'm creating..
Krisskass, one man gang exploding bombs so devestating that leaves ya ears ringing, this is not a test from the emergency systems, its jus the sound of us feinding, lets get high and free..South Central L.a is were i hide, dark in the night, in this roller coaster ride of life, i stay here "Were the Fiends get High"