View Single Post
Old 05-27-03, 04:10 PM   #2
Pax

IP:

ur names Casamist, what does that mean, extreme optimist//
well u must be to think u could beat me, ur more like a "catalyst" feedin and "reactin" to my shit//
im takin ground bit by bit, scorin punch after punch, hit after hit, its just like u illegals to get dissed, cry, and sit//
im comin outta my trench, in yo unorganized crew im throwin a monkey wrench, and the closer i come to y'all the more "i smell" the "wack"iest "stench"//
ur skills are minimal, when ur audios are played they kept to a low decibal, no one likes u at all//
ur rhymes are corny like the movie "jaws", im the "shark" and ur the prey, i shoulda letcha "bite" maybe then ur bars wouldnt sound like crows caws//
u get screwed more times than life screws Drew Carey, u like the Detriot Tigers no wins but high salary//
yall aint "dawgs", the only thing that makes u illegal is the lack of a green card so take ur sombreros and sing songs like that mel blanc cartoon whose a mexican beagle//
i can see in ur eyes my rhymes is causin confusion, ur "brain" is goin through nuclear fusion, this is much bigger than any contusion, watch ur head explode, ur life flashs before ur eyes like FRIENDS the last episode//
ur whole life is wack, when a gay hits u, u do like a "camel" and "hump back"//
ur like "Ben Johnson" u hold no respect for "vernacular", ur rhymes maybe spectacular but noone understands em cuz they sound like "latin", so far ur 0-1, .000(zero) is what ur battin// (ben johnson was a playwriter that criticized Shakespear for writing his plays in English instead of latin and greek, who have u heard of? Shakespear or johnson?)
ur bars are weird and creepy, not rhymin and ur punchlines are cheesy, looks like im gonna hafta leave u in "Wonder" like stevie//
ur like a ww2 german that we called Jerrys u scream and die screamin hail mary's, so now u turn to Japan and ur a Springer cuz u got shocks from Nike//
im like "Oliver Cromwell", and its time to send all "Outsiders to hell, axes fall on 'Illegal' necks at the sound of the bell", all's well that ends well-not 4 u//
y'all like that illegal mexican family that went to duke, to get there daughter free medical aid, and when she died they talked like they was gonna sue, make me wanna puke, u should be happy with the small skill u got, u and ur crew//
y'all hear all that RB.com buzz, its the gossip about the mad skills of InFumUz, u cant touch us, its not only our choice to be better than you, the fates say that we must//
u need to show more trust, and stop ur futile efforts to make a fuss, ur rhymes are diminished to nothin all u can do is cuss//
u see our power and start to lust, we cant help that we blessed, u come into our forums see the skills, u deprived of em so we let u stay as a guest//
ur crew is like the "three stooges", if u dont get organized InFumUz is gonna "slap" and "stick" u//
So y'all call an "Armistace, drop ur arms", elevate and come back when u think ur ready to face us//