View Single Post
Old 05-28-03, 11:58 AM   #1
ThE_uNrEaL_1

True Love <first time post>

IP:

for the one and only...

<v1>
see before i met u i was starting to stress, the life i was living a fucking mess, shit getting me down and starting to depress,bowing before god praying to be the next 1 he bless/1
noone gave me the slightest respect, had nobody by myside or there for me to protect, me from this malice which was so direct, i was the victim of hate and neglect/2
those times where hard and dire, constant fighting got me to tire, felt like a blind on a high wire, cops trying to hold me back because of this prior, venom and rage burning inside like a fire/3
it seemed like i was in a constant confrontation, hesitant i made every move with reservation, another failure of society and this nation, just another lost one of our generation/4
every move i was making was critical, the consequenses of them more then being simply political, people telling me how to live all hypocritical, the way i handled the situation was pitiful/5
i wont even begin to pretend, that i was not nearing my own end, on my knees praying to god before coming another stat in the teen suicide trend, but then i met u baby ur a godsend/6

<chorus>
i knew the feelings i had for u from the very start/
godwilling we will never have to part/
cuz baby gurl u r the only one in my heart/

<v2>
baby having u by my side, knowing that u will always be there if i should choose to ride, our love is something i just cant hide, uve giving me reasons to finally take pride/1
granted there may still be a hard time, but as long as we got eachother it will be just fine, if it meant another moment wit u id never drop another line, just as long as u r mine/2
see u helped me make it helped me survive, where would i be without u in my live, and now to keep u happy i strive, and try and to make u excel and thrive/3
cuz this gurl means the world to me, became so plain for me to see, and u and i we may not always agree, but my love girl is something u will always have i guarentee/4
so never agian will i have to be alone, cuz baby girl ur my very own, for u my loving has always grown, i know tht ull always be there for me cuz in the past its shown/5
ill love u with no end never, baby u got the beauty and u too clever, sitting by ur side i wish tht this moment would last forever, cuz u r the one that i will always treasure/6

<chorus>

<v3>
see now that i have u im finally satisfied, with myself and thats because just seeing u leaves me gratified, its the truth havent ever lied, in me there are new feelings that u ratified/1
but i havent always been supported been left out to dry, to the point were i could've fallen and just lie, looking up to the sky, giving up just waiting to die/2
it became as if ice running through my veins, the only way i could deal with all my pain, and keep from going insane, i had nothing to lose and everything to gain/3
a beaten soldier fighting for his life, running out of bullets having to fend for himself with a knife, couldnt handle the strife, waitin to be beaten and go on to the afterlife/4
going to sleep in my bed,holding on to the hope "god y?" is wht i said, just before passing out all these thoughts running through my head, halfing wishing to make it half wishing to be dead/5
i continued on empty and without emotion, tryin to weather storm all alone on this ocean, everything in my life in a constant motion, until i found ur ture devotion/6

<chorus>

<v4>
now ill know that u have problems too, thats y baby gurl im always gonna be here for u, go ahead and test me im true, ill be here no matter wht u or i do/1
see we may trip falter and fall, but in the end our love will conquer all, thats y u cant give up cant be beaten stand tall, going up against the world like a brick wall/2
staring in ur beautiful eyes, ive found gods true blessing in no disguise, u an angel sent straight from the heavenly skies, u r the one that i prize/3
you are my princees my queen, loving me in away that is so very rarely seen, the loving that we share in between, causing a fairytale ending that is so serene/4
i cant even began to describe the way u make me feel, loving every part of u with ur sex appeal, seeing u makes my pain instantly heal, u even got ThE_uNrEaL_1 asking is this real?/5
together we make an unbeatble team, together its all good no matter how it may seem, who cares wht others think or may deem, cuz togehter we living a dream/6

baby girl when it comes to the rest i put u above them cuz ur my one and only true love...

<chorus>

haha noone is gonna read this shit too long i guess srry
if u do i thank u and ill take the time to read some of your shit sometime even though i cant vote on battles yet = /
peace love