View Single Post
Old 05-29-03, 12:05 PM   #3
MC KILLA-T

IP:

*WARM UP*
I'll blow your face-out like a grenade that was taped to the base~of~your~skull//
till your features~are~null voiding your existence till my debt-to-death is paid~in~full //

ILL~LETHAL~LYRICTIST

*MERK TIME*
it's strictly INSANE WHEN I BOMB KIDS//
PRAY THAT SADAM HITS-SPRAYING WITH STRONG SPITS-STATEMENTS TO STOMP CLIQUES!//
T_POUND PREPARE TO GET CLOWNED//
cause I'm the only nigga in this battle thats wearin tha CROWN//
to put it PLAINLY IM GOD'S GIFT, and could have been your daddy HAF, instead, I left a STAIN ON YOUR MOM'S TITS!//
It's TIME THAT YOU FACE IT DICK, i'll drop a PROMINENT PHRASE SO SICK liquify your SPINE NIGGA "TAKE A SIP"!!!// damn
even if u dropped "DIMES" wit ur rhmyes it wouldn't make "sense" (cents)//
U couldn't spit at me if u were within 1 foot of my environment//
but I guess ur fit for the comp," I PUNCH KEY'S & I land a few//
WOAH!! easy faggot, "im only grabbin ur ass to hand it to you"//
I flow like the blood on a MURDER SCENE//
my rhymes insert into ur mind like a syringe into heroin PHENE//
DIE IN THE MATRIX KIDS, tatoo Phroxen to yer forehead haf, and use your skull for SIGNING THE PAVEMENT BiTcH!!!!// grrr
i hope your not STILL IN YOUR SEATS, stand-and-applaud damage-yer-squad GRILLING YOUR TEAM//
i FEEL THAT YOUR WEAK//
fire so many shots "shell collectors" dont kno whether to visit YOU OR THE BEACH!!!//
im AIMING WITH MARKSMEN MY CROOKS LAUNCH missles to leave you STAINED IN A COFFIN NO SHOOK THOUGHTS//
i aint trying to "stop yer mind", just stuff your BRAIN IN A WALKMAN AND
PUSH PAUSE!!!//
claim you REPPING WITH RUTHLESS KIDS but your way LESS THAN ABUSIVE BITCH-CHECK WHAT I DO TO YA DICK...//
have him STRETCHED ON A CRUCIFIX(ouch), you testing a WEAPON WHO'S USED TO THIS! with the motherfuckin RECORD TO PROVE THE SHIT!!//
COMPETITION'S IMPOSSIBLE what im SPITTIN IS OBSTACLES, and you cant "fucking hang" like LYNCHING A PROSTITUTE!//
BLAZING THESE WACK CLOWNS-STATEMENTS TO SMASH BOUTS-AIM AND THEN CLAP BLAOOOW!!//
"like my avatar''twist your spine to "scream" my NAME AND THEN TAP OUT, "dope lines?" nah, im RAIDING YOUR CRACKHOUSE!!!//
*MERK TIME IS OVER THERE IS NO MORE OF T_POUND HE HAS BEEN DELETED*