Thread: White Rappers
View Single Post
Old 05-31-03, 01:30 PM   #23
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Un-Skrypted
D-Dizzle and Kerr, both of you should be banned for showing your ignorance. "Blacks are better" LMAO

How long did it take for Eminem to became exposed to the world and lead the world in sales? Did u ever think theres mother fuckers on the net that are white with better concepts than him or any "black" man u can think of?

The problem with our society today is the best talents we have are unknown and never try to be known. I know a 13 year old kid who could destroy me or anyone else I've heard but will never do it because "God wouldnt approve".

With a Basketball graphic and a Nas hype man avy, I wouldnt expect either of you to understand hip hop tho.

^^^ It funny you crack on avy's being that you have a figure that is BLACK running around in a WHITE background....what you tryin to say, boy!???? You are in souport of traping the black man in the withes man's world!?!?..ha?!!?.....LoL, sike naw i"m playin on that....

But on the real. Eminem is a few exeption because he grew up and picked up his skills from black people, I'm from Detroit so I know....ain't no hip-hop scence past 8 mile in the burbs, if you wanna get into the shit you gotta come down to the city..which Eminem did, but what alot of white artist don't do...so you always gonna be from the outside looking in. So in that aspect blacks are gonna always dominate hip-hop, you might have a couple white artist that come up of course, but until there is a emergance of white poeple in the 'hood where we live then thats how it's gon be, becasue hip-hop came from and always will be rooted in the streets. So holla........

ANd your little coment let me know that who not as "down" as you claim to be because yo dumbass didn't know hip-hop and basketball go hand and hand, being that it's the release of expesstion that blacks use in the hood life....what did Biggie say?......

"either you rap, sell rock or you got a wicked jump shot"

But I see you won't know nothing about that.....

Bang On The Table Productions