Thread: White Rappers
View Single Post
Old 05-31-03, 02:25 PM   #25
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by D-Dizzle
But on the real. Eminem is a few exeption because he grew up and picked up his skills from black people, I'm from Detroit so I know....ain't no hip-hop scence past 8 mile in the burbs, if you wanna get into the shit you gotta come down to the city..which Eminem did, but what alot of white artist don't do...so you always gonna be from the outside looking in. So in that aspect blacks are gonna always dominate hip-hop, you might have a couple white artist that come up of course, but until there is a emergance of white poeple in the 'hood where we live then thats how it's gon be, becasue hip-hop came from and always will be rooted in the streets. So holla........

You are an ignorant fool. So I suppose that, by the guidelines set in your speech, that the only way a white man can ever be described as good is if a black person taught him how to rap? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just because a black person has no affiliation with the music does not deem it is wack. Why don't you wake up and realize that black people are not the only ones affiliated with Hip-Hop and it's not just a "black thing." It is not just strictly for the ghetto. So I suppose that this board has absolutely nothing to do with Hip-Hop because it is not in the ghetto, it's on the internet. And you participating in this site's "fake and wannabe Hip-Hop" actions must than make you fake and a wannabe. Why don't you realize that Eminem isn't great. Race doesn't define skill. Location doesn't define skill. I just saw Gentle Jones perform and that was one of the sickest performances I have seen. He grew up in Delaware. But I guess that must mean he sucks since 95% of the American population don't know where Delaware is, by your standards.

You, are a narrow-minded, ignorant moron.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote