View Single Post
Old 06-01-03, 02:20 AM   #3
B.A.D. R.A.P.
Banned

IP:

Nappz is new to rap battles, i'll be the first to roll out the welcome mat and fill em with caps/

he wanna battle me here just to fit in, if he went to jail he would get his shit pushed in/

to tell u the truth, he might like the pen...judging by the way he likes, "straight dick blowing"/

o, my mistake, i read his profile wrong, it says, "straight flowing", just like his ass...overflowing with cum/

steppin to me was a mistake, i'll hum this song while i put this stake through his heart/

u faggot like a tart, i'll put a hurtin in ur chest, like an old man sufferin an attack/

leave u clutchin ur chest, bitch, the rest is history, how u got to rap battles---that's a mystery/

ur unknown like if ur name was john doe, give up rap, ur just too slow, go give a faggot a BLOW/

i'm so cocky, i'll even start usin played out shit, i'll cut off ur feet so i can have the de-feet/

to win this battle, u better not try to cheat, go to ur ghostwriter..."aye can u make me a beat?"/

sit down in ur seat, before i beat u with my meat, don't think i'll be slow to come with the heat, to teach a lesson/

damn,see what u did, now u pissed me off, wait here while i get the smith & wesson/

before i forget, i gotta make this shit complicated so this rap won't be hated/

this lyrical merkin will give u a workin, leave u like a bitch, have ur ass twerkin/

once i shot ya, twice i shot ya, bitch i even show ya trice, i'll have to exterminate u like mice/

now i hope u learned a lesson from diss, don't accept a challenge from B.A.D. R.A.P. if u cannot this/