View Single Post
Old 06-02-03, 06:54 PM   #5
west

IP:

Yo you've changed your name so jus lettin everyone know tha guy was called Tru Liez earlier today -

Yep it's tru that this kat liez
he foolishly tryna desicrate ma name so after he gettin textually beat down and killed this kat diez/
you a fake ass gee always runnin ur mouth as if u is ja rule/
jus like he says it's murda and u's tha one lookin lik'a fool lyin all bloody face down in a pool/
u been hastlin me for fukin ages to give u a merkin in this battle/
why u hurtin urself dawg it gonna be a slaughter, i'm a veteran and u a baby, yer jus cattle with a rattle/
your ryhmes r as about as tight as seive wit pores as wide as ma lyrikal range,everyone know that u bout as black as michael jack(son) and twice as strange/
yo you bout as hard as a guy needs an erection aid, a lil dick that can't elevate so will never get layed/
why were you so secrective in your profile,is it coz if u put ur real details in everyone would know ur another wannabe B Rabbit production of 8 mile/
me battlin against u is like an easy game of chess, ma first three moves are check,check, check mate and ur whole persona and rhymes like ur game strategy were a mess/
you even dissed me like a pro rapper before i even had a chance to spit/
now ur face covered in saliva,anymore peeps that i should know bout that u've bit/
yo ur flow was as hard to work out as quadratic mathematical equations/
maths is tha universal language but,tru liez + microphone = unsolvable by all nations/
ur lines were also played out like the Matrix but fuk neo i'm tha one/
jus like ur diss how many people understood tha movies plot accumilates to none/
after readin ur wannabe eminem diss u must think u supaman,well hi my name is kryptonite/
i got tha killer blow and unlike guerrera i'm hittin you back harder with spight and all ma might/
yo our beef is gonna be ifnfinite jus like ma rhymes/
but unlike you dawg ma flow and wordplay are outsandin and outlastin yours by bout infinty plus bout 24 times/

Yo this was 20 lines on tha notepad on ma cpu,but it's 20 bars anyways so don't bitch bout tha length peeps.

Peace