View Single Post
Old 06-03-03, 08:49 AM   #21
varentao

IP:

Heh, thanks man.

It may have been done in a short space of time. And kind of rushed. I was just writing all that night, got to sleep real late.

So now i'll tell some of the meanings.

How approaching it with intellect and art can blow up in your face in such a hard hitting and powerful way. Once the 'blunt' reality becomes clear. Ironically, the 'intellect' adding to the weight of this reality...adding to downside of it all...

..and also it was mean to keep guessing all the way through, whether all this was just in her mind...the part about her hating it so much, her professor showing up...you know, the whole mind-set that was created about her hating what she did. Like she had come from such a horrible place (the 'ghetto' if you would..)..and tragedy always followed everything she did...and 'art' always followed her tragedy...so she got 'addicted' to it in some twisted way...and so went deep into it all to keep 'it' going...but the insanity finally got on top of her, and she ended up with knife in hand...but then even that part could've been her trying to create 'it'...you know, she never was gonna do it...just bring it right to the edge...or, it did get totally on top of her, and got herself truly immersed in it...and she was (or of course, DID) going to do it...DID because as explained, the no couldve been her saying no, or killing herself before writing the w...the insanity of it all...(how mixing art and/or intellect with raw kind of extreme reality like this, usually destroys or puts one on the brink of destroying themselves....if they surviv, taking years, if not decades to mend their souls, hearts n minds...blah!)..

..anyway, i would explain more. Elaborate if you would. But i don't even think i explained much with what i wrote above. Just woke up, so mind is kind of here and there. But i tihnk you get the basic jist of it. Thought i'd explain a part of it, you know, cos it's quite easy to see it for just what it was...

..resp..