View Single Post
Old 06-04-03, 12:05 AM   #6
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP:

THOG swingin fist like "rocky" hitin u leavin bodly obstruction//1
acceptin this battle was a harmfull way ta rep tha productions//2
cuz even if u was playin baseball the only thing u catchin is a "loss" ta add ta ur record deduction//3
the only way ur catchin a win in this battle is dick ride votes n thats jus the beging , need i say more//4(in his sig)
like a anarexic gril playin vollyball the only time ur involved wid tha game is when ur keepin tha score//5
im 13-0 aka undeafeted so u aint getin this win unless u find some voters n BRIBE ONE//(< his name)6
u cant elevate ur rap, u need some "help-son",like the KKK wid gays ill help u elevate n leave u "high-hung"//7
stop playin POKER with guys "fag" , go play life cuz at least there u cant use a keybord to "rap",cuz thers no rolin balls in "KRAPS"//(poker-kraps)8
im severin bodys with punches whyle urs hit n leave bruses n "skrach",im knockin u retarted,leavin not even knowin how to find ur way out of a papper "bag" usein a book of "maps"//9
this kid says he can beat me by acceptin my call out,inpossible whats his name "bribin-shame"//10
wid a barrle of "propaine" and a match this nigga still couldnt ignight n "spit-flames"//11
battle call,u hear my name nervs in ur iner-organs consend n im leavin verses out,that catch ur body-throbin//12
swingin fist,connect n shatter ribs,ull be thinkin im the "gilutine" the way im chopin heads like laranea-bobins//13
crazyness in this battle u think ur a frisbie the way ur getin handled-n-tossed,they call me the hands of god cuz ur getin handed-this-loss.............//14
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak