View Single Post
Old 06-04-03, 09:01 AM   #10
mdizz

IP:

yo

handsofgod definately deserves to battle on elite after this shit dude can rip some......(even though ya ur bars were kinda long..)

this was a great battle i read it a few times jus for fun

the only way ur catchin a win in this battle is dick ride votes n thats jus the beging , need i say more//4(in his sig)
like a anarexic gril playin vollyball the only time ur involved wid tha game is when ur keepin tha score//5
^^^LOL battle block? damn i hate to see wat u can do when ur on point

tha ONLY thing that messed up T h.o.g.'s (lol) game was his flo his bar structure was choppy at best

swingin fist,connect n shatter ribs,ull be thinkin im the "gilutine" the way im chopin heads like laranea-bobins//13
^^close but its bobbit

bribeone1-

I see where u from is similar where I recide...Yeah!! wherever ya moms-Place-at::
Your Crew of Cock-roaches Scatter at the Shine Of My light....wherever I come-plays-at::
^^ im not sure i was feelin ur opener

.......but then this happened

Hands of God ?....If that's you... wouldnt we all be fags created in your image:
Took u 7 days to "create"? ....takes me 12 lines to have u "un-earthed" and "diminished":

^^nice and ur next bar after that....and after that lol shit jus kept on flowing
damn its close so its like deez ri'cere:

flo-bribe
punches-handsofgod
metas-bribe
personals-bribe
mulit's-lack there of

vote-bribeone1 close battle VERY entertaining stay up handsofgod and get tha fuck outa that weak ass crew

'gone'